The Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Helena and Calistoga
The Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Helena and Calistoga (BGCSHC) is a chartered affiliate of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America system (BGCA). The first "Boys Club" was founded in Hartford, CT in 1860. The National organization was founded in 1906, and the chartered by the Congress of the United States in 1956. The National headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA.
BGCA is comprised of approximately 1,100 chartered organizations and 4,600 Clubs.
Clubs are traditional (building ce